Oct 07 2014
Hair Extensions Tip
1. Always find a salon from a reputable company with a certified stylists.
2. High Quality hair extensions – Remy (hair laying in correct direction as natural) usually costs from $1000-$2500. Partial extensions for volume is considerably lower. ***(Free In Salon Consultation)***
- Hair @ Planet Venus gives the best pricing that will not break the bank!
3. Low end hair extensions can be purchased for as low as $400-$800.
4. The quality of hair and the experience of the professional hair extension artists/hair extensions technician are your most important questions.
Some important questions you might ask yourself!!
- What are you really looking for – Cheap Sew In Hair Extensions, Cheap Clip In Hair Extensions, Cheap Natural Hair Extensions, Cheap Luxury Hair Extensions, Cheap Wigs?
- Are you looking for hair extensions not only look good, but last a while?
- Make sure the hair extension artist has the experience to stand behind the product as well as the expertise.
DON’T BE SCAMMED!!!!!!
Remember you get what you pay for, and with hair extensions you don’t want to waste your money on none natural looking hair extensions.
An experienced natural hair extensions artist/technician who is new at this, isn’t going to have the knowledge or skill set to adequately provide a natural look not to mention the longevity of the quality of natural hair extensions in Austin TX.
Quality is MOST important for your natural hair!!!
Brought to you by the most experienced hair extensions artist/salon in Austin TX!